- Develops a thorough understanding of the audience and the documentation required by working with colleagues and managers.
- Researches and builds knowledge about products, services, technology, or concepts to be documented.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for creating and delivering customer-facing documentation.
- Compose written materials; including, but not limited to: requests for proposals (RFP), sales and marketing materials, and media content.
- Works with sales and marketing colleagues to ensure that the finished documentation meets requirements.
- Revises, edits, or updates technical information, case studies, proposals, and other documentation as necessary.
- Blog about various topics related to IT and methodologies.
- Remains up-to-date on technology and product development.
- 2+ years of technical writing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, or Information Technology
- High proficiency in both written and verbal English
- Strong editing skills.
- Proven ability to generate high-quality customer-facing content under tight deadlines.
- Ability to Explain Concepts Clearly.
- Strong analytical and researching skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Attention to Detail.
To Apply mail us at careers[at]marutitech.com
|Job Category||Business Sales Executive|